Delivered to the original owner in February of 1931, this Phantom II has had quite the lifetime across the globe. Chassis number 137GY was originally built as a Pullman Limousine by Barker, and spent approximately 38 years in Britain before it exchanged owners several times in California. In 1986 the car was purchased by a buyer Roger Fry of Perth and was subjected to a major restoration where the body was changed to a Park Ward style four seat coupe. The car returned to the UK in 1989 and spent many more years there before returning to the US in the last few years. Before returning to the states, Fiennes of London Restoration gave the car a thorough Refurbishment to ensure the driveability of the car. Maintenance and upgrades were put into the new fuel tank, steering, brakes, a rebuild of the carburetor, and a new cylinder head were among the items on the list. Included with the vehicle is a binder full of documents and receipts dating back as far as the build of the car, owners manual copy, and many other instructions on the operation of the car. Powering this beast of a car is the original inline six cylinder engine, code MW25, mated to the four speed transmission. Outside, the car is painted in a beautiful shade of blue with all chrome still shining brightly. Inside, the seats and carpets are in great shape and the wood dash shows very well also. Driving down the road, the car rides great for a 90 year old car. With tons of little details paid very close attention to during the restoration of this car, you truly have to see it to believe it.
Please contact us with any questions, for more information, or for a shipping quote.