- 502ci Chevrolet Ram Jet
- Well documented build history
- Built by Kenny’s Rod Shop – Boise, Idaho
This absolute stunner of a hot rod might just be one of the best looking Impalas around. Built by the famous Kenny’s Rod Shop in Boise, Idaho, this car was finished with the highest attention to detail possible. Outside, the single stage black body looks standard for the most part, but the bright red interior is where the smallest of details really pop. In front of the driver you first notice the digital dashboard tucked behind the beautiful red steering wheel. Just to the right, hidden inside what was the ashtray, are the controls to the cutout exhausts. With the front pipes opened up, the beast of an engine up front is loud enough to make sure all the neighbors are awake. Included with the car are all the documents, receipts, and a CD of pictures related to the build of this car. With just over 4,600 miles on the clock, this gorgeous car is broken in and is built to be driven. Don’t miss your chance to own this one of a kind beauty!
Custom work done includes:
- 502ci Chevrolet Ram Jet motor
- Ford 9” rear end
- Adjustable rear suspension
- Electronically controlled cutout exhaust
- Crager wheels
- Custom welded and chromed bumpers
- All chassis and engine work by Kenny’s Rod Shop – Boise, Idaho
- Custom interior by Bears Upholstery
- All power windows
Please contact us for further questions.