A true go anywhere vehicle, the XV-LTS is EarthRoamer’s most popular and highest sold vehicle. Just 244 of these trucks were built and roaming around the globe, this particular vehicle, number 216 looks ready to go. Outside the rig is painted in Magnetic Gray with black accents and add ons all around including off-roading lights, curved light bar and Morimoto headlights providing plenty of lighting for driving trails. Continuing externally, there are two heavy duty Warn winches front and rear, electric awning with lighting, exterior kitchen at the rear with infrared grill, solar panels up top, and so much more. The heavy duty Ford F-550 4WD based rig is designed for all-season travel, enabling you to explore the great outdoors wherever and however you like. It strikes the perfect balance of being both easy to take for a quick weekend camping trip and capable of extended global expeditions. The XV-LTS is self-sufficient and energy efficient. Its camper systems are powered by over 1,300 watts of solar power keeping 12,000 watt hours of batteries charged. No sun? No problem: the quiet-idle diesel motor can charge the batteries back up quickly and quietly. With roughly a 900 mile range thanks to 95 gallons of diesel and an 85 gallon fresh water tank, you can easily go off the grid.
The truck is powered by the quiet and still powerful 6.7L turbo diesel engine mated to the 6 speed automatic transmission. The Dana 60 and 300 axles have been regeared to a 6:17 ratio to give a smooth driving experience. 41 inch Continental MPT 81 tires, bead lock rims, and Accuair adjustable air suspension let you explore terrain far beyond where other RV’s have to stop. EarthRoamer’s engineering approach ensures that the truck is serviceable at Ford Dealerships which provides peace-of-mind while out on adventures. Up front, the cab portion of the rig features Ford’s Lariat package with heated captain’s chairs, monitoring systems and controls for the multitude of accessories, and a rear pass through for quick access to the box.
The Breckenridge box design of unit 216 is clean, contemporary, and light colored bringing a larger to the camper portion. This layout features the dinette area that has the capability to convert into an additional 6’ long bed as well as the king size bed up front. Outfitted with optional dual 7000 BTU air conditioners, diesel powered air heater, and electric powered water heaters: you can stay comfortable in just about any weather. The dual burner stove, convection microwave, refrigerator and freezer, wine rack, and ER branded cook and dishware allow you to cook almost like you never left home. Adjustable LED lighting is available from the overhead and accent lights all around the interior, as well as a multitude of windows and skylights around.
In addition to the amazing list of standard EarthRoamer XV-LTS features (included in link below), #216 is equipped with the following options:
- The “Breckenridge Design” integrated camper layout with one king and two single beds (Including optional passenger side electric sofa and extended counter space)
- Four Captains chairs in four door cab allow for riding in comfort on long family adventures
- Rear and under chassis cameras
- UHF/VHF Ham Radio w/ electric roof mounted antenna
- Dual 7000 BTU camper air conditioners
- Custom light and contemporary interior, with deluxe Garrety Chatham leather, Ceaserstone concrete countertops, penny tile backsplash, and custom spice racks
- EarthRoamer Logo Dinnerware, Glasses, Mugs & Silverware w/ Custom Quiet-Ride Storage Organizer (service for 4)
- Dual burner induction cooktop stove option
- Wine rack, accessories, and no-rattle wine glass storage system
- Keurig coffee maker hard wired and mounted
- Dual hidden safes
- Black window frame and black interior hardware option
- Front and rear 16,500lbs winches
- Exterior LED camp and security lighting on all sides of camper
- Rear swing-out storage option with exterior kitchen, and dual bike rack
- Additional swing out table on passenger side couch
- Electric Sofa converts to additional countertop work space
- Insulated cabin/cab separation panels and black out insulated window covers in cab
- Interior and Exterior Bluetooth Audio system
- Exterior heated shower option
- Maxtrax recovery boards and mount
- Custom driver’s systems control panel
- Central Vacuum
- Spare parts package along with commercial Continental TPMS system (NIB) included
EarthRoamer XV-LTS Standard Features:
Mileage Shown at Listing: 21,511
Please contact us with any questions, for more information, or for a shipping quote.