Where off-grid, go anywhere capabilities and luxury living meet, you‚Äôll find Global Expedition Vehicles. Global X Vehicles (GXV) are known to be the biggest and baddest overlanders. Each one is custom-built in the USA, starting at $800,000+, with wait times typically measured in years. Rarely do GXV‚Äôs come up for sale, so now is your chance to jump to the front of the line.
The Patagonia model is GXV‚Äôs fully equipped ultimate off-grid camper. Built on a 2019 Kenworth, sporting a very capable four-wheel drive chassis (4WD Hi/Lo, locking front & rear differential), the back cabin is comfortable enough to be an apartment – it even has a washer/dryer! Carrying 190 gallons of fuel, 135 gallons of fresh water and 1,200 kilowatts solar, this expedition vehicle is unstoppable. We have had many epic adventures, including a recent 3 month trip to Baja, and loved every minute of it. This camper allows you to travel on your own terms and seek your own adventures – without sacrificing any of the comforts of home.
With under 18,000 miles, this rig is practically new and ready to hit the road.
2019 Kenworth with 22‚Äô Patagonia living space.¬†
Items in bold are upgrade options added at build. Items in bold and underlined, customer aftermarket upgrades.
Overview and Cab:
- Kenworth K370 Chassis with 4×4 conversion done by Tulsa Truck Manufacturing. Roughly 19,000 miles. Tires rotated at 17,000 (estimated life is 50,000 miles)
- Tires Goodyear 425/65R22.5 on Alcoa Aluminum Wheels
- Upgraded Front and rear shocks to King Shocks as well as front air ride bags.
- Front and rear Talon winch set.¬†
- 22‚Äô Patagonia Body. 96‚Äù width, Interior height of 6‚Äô7‚Äù 32 feet total vehicle length-8 mpg on average.
- Cab to Cabin access, Approx 45‚Äù x 32‚Äù
- Lowered entry door with manual Torx Glowstep. Wired for electric. Motion sensor door light.
- Galvanized subframe with kinetic mounting system.¬†
- Dual pane Armor Vison windows (KCT) Kitchen and Dining upgraded to larger 47‚Äù x 23‚Äù
- Dual Pane Armor Vison windows above dining area, Bed and Bathroom.¬†
- All side and passenger-driver windows have been ceramic tinted.
- Hitch receivers on lower subframe and spare tire.
- Electric spare tire winch
- Dual rear Storage Boxes
- 3 side storage boxes
- Kenyon slide out electric grill
- Dragon Fly tarp shelter (rated to withstand 70 mph winds) Wired and brackets for electric awning if needed.
- Twin 100 gallon fuel tanks (200 gallons in total, auto feed system)
- Dual ARB front spots
- 50‚Äù LED Light bar
- 2 Remote, Left and Right Go-Lights (Search Lights)
- Garmin GPS with reverse, left and right cameras
- FLIR-Detects humans and deer at night.
- Air ride leather seats with AC and Heat
- Dual Bantoms with S-Pod controller
- Cabin was sound proofed and speakers upgraded
- Custom sun and heat blinds for the cab windows
- CB and GMRS radio¬†
- Roof Rack
- Twin Odyssey Batteries upgraded from Pacar with Dual NOCO conditioner installed.¬†
- Kenwood radio with Subwoofer, USB outlets and Bluetooth. Hand free system.
- Left and right-side Air Line outlets
- Tire Inflation System. Ti System (makes inflating and deflating tires VERY easy)
- Tire pressure monitoring system with rear inflators brought to the front.¬†
- All main frame cables that run through the chassis have been heat wrapped- an issue on the K370.
- Blackvue front and rear dash cam
- 4 MAXTRAX mounted to the rear of the storage lockers.
- Rock lights (undercarriage lighting) 6 in total
- 2 Rigid High Intensity rear spot lights.
- Starlink Mobile Setup
- Kenyon 2 burner Induction cooktop
- 2 drawer Vitrifrigo fridge freezer 3.7cu ft fridge / 2.7cu ft freezer
- Cuisinart Microwave and Oven
- Toekick and Below cabinet LED on dimmer switch.¬†
- Under Bench storage on both dinettes with one containing a safe.
- 2 adjustable and removable tables in dinette
- 2 Reading lights in dinette
- 2 120v outlets and 2 USB outlets in Dinette
- Electric heated floor with digital thermostat
- Splendid Washer Dryer
- 27‚Äù LED TV with remote.
- Bose Sound Bar
- Kenwood radio in the rear bed space
- Full Wet Bath
- Teak sink mount, medicine cabinet and retractable table
- Thetford cassette toilet.
- Hydronic towel Heater.
Hydronics heat the gray water storage, towel rack as well as preheat the Driving Cab
- King Size North-South Bed- Custom Purple Mattress.
- 120 and USB outlets on both sides of the bed
- Rear Radio
- Dual Reading lights
- Upper and Lower Storage¬†
- Hanging closet¬†
- Mastervolt electrical system¬†
- 12v with 120v system
- Mastervolt Easyview
- 30 amp shore power
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/400w-200a Inverter Charger 120v upgrade from 2500w
- Mastervolt MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 2 Mastervolt Lithium-ion 400a batteries
- 6 Solar panels for 1.2kw¬†
- Onan QD600 60hz Diesel Generator (50 Hour service done end of August 2022)
- Webasto Hydronic Thermo Pro up to 23,000 BTU of warm air heating
- 14,000 Coleman Mack AC unit on thermostat¬†
- Max Air Pro exhaust fan with rain and temp sensor.¬†
- 135 gallons of fresh water
- 28 gallons of gray. Heated mat and outlet valve.¬†
- Exterior shower in rear garage
- Seagull 1V drinking water filtration system
- Dometic CFX dual zone fridge in the rear Garage on slide out tray.
- Oil Change and lube done at around 16,000 miles
- All work done by Kenworth
- 4X4 serviced at Tulsa Truck in June
- GXV Torqued and lubed sub frame in June
- King Size North-South Bed- Custom Purple Mattress.¬†
- The dinette can be converted into a bed, However, the platform is missing, Simple baseboard is all that‚Äôs needed.
Mileage Shown at Listing:¬† 17,669
Please contact us with any questions, for more information, or for a shipping quote.